Ms. Sommer has been since 28.12.2011 owner and manager der Sommer Foundation Event Coaching GmbH & Co.KG (ehemals Richter & Sommer Trainings und Eventmanagement GmbH & Co. KG). Davor leitete sie über 20 Jahre lang mit Frau Kathrin Mitzner das bekannte Ausbildungs- und Coaching-Institut „MaCoMo -Institut“ (Management Coaching Motivation) in Berlin. Das MaCoMo Institut fusionierte mit Jens Richter-Trainings, welches dann später zu Richter und Sommer Trainings GmbH & Co.KG umgewandelt wurde.
Ms. Sommer has made a name for herself in business consulting / organizational development and support of the most demanding topics in private as well as organizational context. Their competences puts them nationally and internationally top companies, board members and executives to disposal. Companies also use it as a support competence in the context of far-reaching, serious decision-making processes.
She is also co-initiator and founding member of German Society for Mediation Coaching (DGMC).
Her knowledge is, among other things, the basis for excellent business trainings, teambuilding, team coaching as well as training and further education worldwide. This makes her to an expert for:
- Teambuilding / Dynamic Indoor-Outdoor Trainings
- Team development, team process work
- Training and leadership development
- Execution of process development and coaching work with international boards and higher management as well as demanding topics in the field of industrial psychology and psycho-dynamics
- different group size (also large groups 100-800 Pax)
- Trainer for executives and board members within large companies
- Employee development and training
- Organization, planning and execution of outdoor events, dynamic incentives and training in various topics (1000 people and more).
Her excellent warranty features for the highest quality include:
- Systemic business supervisor
- Systemic solution-oriented organizational consulting (DGMC)
- Instructor for dynamic system job and process work by Mindell
- Psychotherapy (HPG)
- NLP Practitioner/ NlP Master (Society of NLP)
- NLP Instructor (Society of NLP)
- Communication Instructor (DGMC) in the fields: Psychological Kinesiology / Organizational Dynamics / Syst. EPWCoaching®
- Body Signal Trainer by Michael Kramer
- Board member of the DGMC
- Diplomatic social worker
Frauke Sommer was involved in the method development of the EPW-Coaching® A successful symbiosis of intelligent method linking and process dynamics, which is applied in many ways in indoor as well as outdoor frames. The EPW Coaching Principle® is variably dynamically applicable for all contexts. More than 2000 successful coaches trained by Frauke Sommer speak for themselves. She is known for the most demanding coaching processes, even in the most difficult team dynamics. Her lectures have a motivating and humorous style. She knows how to inspire people and her style leaves long-lasting impressions. Frauke Sommer creatively stimulates ideas and change processes and impressively promotes growth processes.