Kathrin Mitzner leads and advises Sommer Foundation – EventCoaching GmbH & Co.KG again together with Frauke Sommer since 01.02.2020.
She is also co-initiator, founding member and partner/management of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für MediationsCoaching GmbH – DGMC (currently in the registration process).
In 1991 Kathrin Mitzner set up the MaCoMo Institut GbR together with Frauke Sommer. In partnership they developed the E.P.W.-process coaching ® in their own individual way. After years of a flourishing, successful and eventful collaboration, the professional paths parted, as Ms Mitzner was and still is active in various crisis interventions for couples, individuals and families. Above all, holistic advice and intensive support for individual, couple, parent and family systems from entrenched, destructive, existence-threatening patterns play a role.
Her core competences also include bringing highly traumatized people into a resourceful state. Ranging from phobic states to anorexia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety states and acute emotional loss of control. Supporting family systems where a parent or child suffers from the most serious illnesses is also part of Kathrin Mitzner’s everyday work. The focus here is on a solution, process and resource-oriented, holistic advice.
In addition to management tasks, Kathrin Mitzner advises, coaches and trains technical experts, trainees, trainers and customers from various industries on challenging issues.
Her quality features include her ability to bring complex issues briefly and concisely to the point from a meta mirror perspective and thus to pinpoint development steps precisely, as she and the customer deeply align the system at hand and accompanies the growth steps in a solution-oriented manner. Ms Mitzner has a very large capacity for empathy and can therefore lovingly re-align people to the resonant system.
This makes her an expert for:
- Quality management
- Certification law
- Consultation and therapy for systems in crisis (family, couple, individual work)
- Teaching Trainer for open and closed training groups of technical experts
- Hypnosis, hypnotherapy and trance inductions
- Coordination/organization and content structuring of webinars/podcasts/congresses
- Strategic co-direction of DGMC GmbH (currently in the registration process) and Sommer Foundation – EventCoaching GmbH & Co. KG
- Creation, conception/implementation of seminars
- Co-training of innovative team building/dynamic process trainings
- LaFit body signal work® with individuals, families and couples
- Stabilization of multi-problem families
- Development of training and management support
- Handling and execution of process development and coaching work with challenging topics in the area of trauma, fear, obsessional and psychological dynamics
- Board/educational support and KJHG/BSHG support of highly endangered family systems
- Systemic work with traumatized family systems
- Coaching from certf. Process-Dynamic System Coaches/Teaching Trainers
- System organization structure work
- Training / Seminars / DGMC and Society of NLP
Further quality features of her in-depth analysis and coaching quality include her studies as:
- Qualified Social Education Worker
- Clinical hypnosis/hypnotherapy according to the Klingenberger Institute for Clinical Hypnosis (KIKH) and Psychotherapy (HP)
The profound quality acknowledged by her customers is due, among other things, to their additional training as:
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified NLP Master
- Certified System NLP Teaching Trainer (Society of NLP/DGMC)
- Certified Process-Dynamic System Coach
- Process-Dynamic Teaching Trainer
- Certified System Facilitator based on the process-dynamic coaching principle (DGMC)
- Certified Systemic E.P.W. Coach ®
- Systemic E.P.W. Teaching Trainer